Skoler Abbott has a long history of representing clients in labor relations. Over the years we have earned a reputation for:
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements throughout the country
- Handling grievance and arbitration proceedings
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board and State Labor Relations Agencies
- Providing union-free employers with assistance in maintaining their non-union status
- Helping our organized and non-unionized clients develop successful strategies that meet their business objectives in a fashion consistent with both the company’s legal obligations and the practicalities of labor relations in the twenty-first century.
For more information, please contact us.