Class actions and other forms of complex litigation bring with them a substantial risk for significant financial exposure and negative publicity.
Understanding how federal and state employment laws interface with class action procedures can be complicated and confusing. Given the complex nature of class action litigation, you need an attorney who will quickly identify and evaluate your exposure, then work with you to develop and execute an effective defense strategy.
The attorneys at Skoler, Abbott & Presser have years of experience handling federal and state class actions for a variety of clients across many industries. We can assist your organization in defending class claims brought under any of the following laws:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Pattern and practice suits brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- State and Local Wage and Hour and Discrimination Laws
Whether you are facing a nationwide class or a small group action, our attorneys will be there to assist you every step of the way – from fact investigations through discovery, court hearings, and trials. Our extensive experience with local judges, juries, and plaintiffs’ counsel means we know how to get the best result for your business in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our attorneys are creative, outside-the-box thinkers who are ready to provide quality representation tailored to your business needs.