Backed by federal agencies such as the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”), unions continue to grow more sophisticated in their strategic planning efforts.
Now more than ever, employers need legal counsel from attorneys with a track record of success against unions.
Since the firm’s beginning in 1964, the attorneys of Skoler, Abbott & Presser have zealously represented the interests of management in labor relations. Our attorneys provide labor advice to employers in both unionized and union-free environments, and we have a long history of representing clients of all sizes and across virtually all industries in all aspects of labor relations. Over the years, Skoler Abbott has earned a reputation for:
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements throughout the country
- Handling grievance and arbitration proceedings
- Representing employers before the NLRB and State Labor Relations Agencies
- Providing union-free employers with assistance in maintaining their non-union status
- Helping our organized and non-unionized clients develop successful strategies that meet their business objectives in a fashion consistent with both the company’s legal obligations and the practicalities of labor relations in the 21st century.
- Representation/decertification elections
- Handling strikes, picketing, injunctions, consumer boycotts, corporate campaigns, and other labor matters and disputes
- Comprehensive union-avoidance and labor relations training programs
Skoler Abbott’s considerable experience in labor relations matters allows our attorneys to respond quickly and effectively to any labor problem, saving time and costs for our clients. Our labor relations advice is centered on one goal: Meeting the needs of our clients. This way, we never lose track of our client’s business goals and interests.