Skoler Abbott regularly represents public and private sector employers in all forms of employment litigation and matters arising under the National Labor Relations Act, including representation elections and collective bargaining. Skoler Abbott also provides training to supervisors, employees and HR professionals in all of its practice areas.
For more information on any of our practice areas, please use the links below.
- Affirmative Action Plans and OFCCP Compliance
- Employment Litigation
- ERISA and Benefit Plans
- Disability and Leave Management
- Labor Relations
- Litigation Avoidance and ADR
- Matters Before the EEOC and State Administrative Agencies
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Other Federal and State Statutes
- Wage and Hour Laws